I have a small confession.
I am slightly obsessed… with Tervis tumblers.
I have used them for many years and adore how sturdy, practical, and cute they are! Never has my furniture suffered an unsightly water ring thanks to their insulation, and theyâ€™re still shiny and bright after approximately a bazillion trips through the dishwasher. What can I say, I love when form meets function in an everyday item!
Recently, I happened to visit a Tervis store in the gorgeous destination wedding location of Key West, FL and it struck meâ€”Tervis tumblers would make great bridal party gifts or intimate wedding favors for several reasons!
- Tervis tumblers are practical and affordable as gifts for your bridal party. Everyone can use a nifty Tervis tumbler mug, water bottle, or travel cup! And with a price tag starting at around $15 each, theyâ€™re wallet friendly.
- You can personalize them! Opt for something unique to each person such as the logo of the college where you met your Maid of Honor, your future Father-in-Lawâ€™s favorite football team, or have matching tumblers made for everyone to commemorate your wedding date!
- They have lots of unique presentation potentialâ€”simply fill with a few fun items, such as mints, travel sized sunscreen, or lip gloss for the girls. Then wrap in plastic or tissue paper and secure with a bow– perhaps to match your wedding colors!
- Tervis products are convenient for you and your guests. If you donâ€™t have a Tervis store near you, online ordering is available. If your bridal party or guests have traveled to attend your wedding, they wonâ€™t have the hassle of packing a breakable gift to transport home.
- One final note– if you are planning an intimate wedding (typically around 20-50 guests), Tervis tumblers can make great wedding favors as well. For what youâ€™d spend on a tiny trinket for 100+ guests, you can provide your intimate wedding guests with something more substantial, practical and personal.
My thanks to the friendly ladies at the Key West Tervis store for their help and great ideas!
Are you planning to use Tervis tumblers as your bridal party gifts or wedding favors? Let us know here on the wedding blog, or be sure to check out our wedding planning Pinterest boards for more wedding favor ideas!
PS â€“ In case youâ€™re wondering, I have the Dragonfly pattern! Which Tervis pattern are you?
Please note, I was not paid, perked or provided product to review for this blog– all opinions expressed are my own, based entirely on personal experience using Tervis products.