If the wedding cake takes center stage, then consider these additional confections as stage hands for the main event. Here, six additional cakes to showcase with your wedding planning. Including any of these wedding cakes pictures will only complement your “last a life-time” Wedding Album of memories.
- The groom’s cake: While most groom’s cakes are chocolate, there are hundreds of options in filling and flavor for the grooms cake. It should reflect your guys’ taste and personality.
- Personal mini-wedding cakes: Individual cakes placed at each guests’ table. If you’re on a budget, consider replacing the main wedding cake with these options which can also double as wedding favors.
- Croquembouche: An elaborately decorated French pastry made of piles of sweet cream puffs. It’s a symbol of good luck, granting the couple a happy and prosperous life together.
- Stand-in cake: This is a smaller, less expensive versions of the wedding sheet cake which is pre-cut and served to guests.
- Petit fours: Mini pastries served in addition to the wedding cake.
- Top tier (anniversary cake): Traditionally, the top tier is saved for the bride and grooms to enjoy on their first year wedding anniversary.
We all love wedding cakes pictures. Any of these will only add to the essence of your wedding.