Carl House, Extraordinary. Memorable. Events.
Built in 1903, award-winning Carl House is an elegant Southern-style home, meticulously remodeled with lavishly appointed interiors including a dramatic 4,000 sq. ft. grand ballroom with porches, classic curved staircase and a charming gazebo on the property. Lush gardens and a rustic barn and surrounding pastureland all add to the ambiance of this private estate. With a host of awards, Carl House provides exquisite culinary services, in-house floral design, beautifully appointed bride and groom suites and inside or outside ceremony options.
“We are dedicated to delivering extraordinary, memorable events for our brides.
As an Owner operated venue, my heart and soul is in every aspect of Carl House and I’ve hired a team who loves this business and understands the need to flawlessly execute the vision.
We work hard to earn your business by providing a great value with all the varied services we provide at Carl House. From in-house planning services to outstanding culinary and floral design, our aim is to help with as much or as little of the planning as you choose. We know the business and how to manage your investment carefully while providing high quality products and services in all we do.
The uniqueness of our property speaks for itself. Our colorful and carefully manicured gardens, the historic re-build of our antebellum home, granite and wood fireplaces, spacious ballroom and classic curved staircase, which highlights your entrance as husband and wife, were all mindfully designed to accommodate your guests with gracious attention and care.
Our reputation for delivering is evidenced by the tremendous reviews we receive. We understand how important it is to deliver on your wedding day and we deliver.
We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your guests.”
-Owner, David Rabideau
Carl House was designed and renovated with beautiful weddings in mind! Our concept is to make your planning easy with the need for little additional décor or decorations. Floral and linen options are easy additions for adding your signature style to an already beautifully appointed home.
Our packages includes most everything you will need to make your event a grand and memorable affair. Tables, mahogany charivari chairs, flatwear, stemwear, linens, centerpieces, exquisite bride and groom suites and in-house décor and decorations. Carl House also offers:
· Two ceremony location choices, a picturesque garden setting or inside our grand ballroom. (We boast an easy rain back up plan so you will have no stress with regard to the weather!)
· A Wedding Director who will assist you with planning your complete ceremony and reception with 11 hours of service and more available as needed.
· In-house Floral options and other offering such as photo booth, chocolate fountain and candy station.
· Option to use your own Wedding Professionals or choose from our recommendations.
· Event Manager who assures that your guests are tended to with the attention and service you deserve, allowing you and your family to not worry about important details.
· One hour of scheduled rehearsal time, preferably the day before the wedding.
· Two hours for set-up and for your ceremony immediately prior to your reception.
· Four full hours for your reception celebration with in-house culinary and bar service
· Two beautifully appointed dressing rooms for the wedding party with a television for the groomsman and a picturesque and spacious pink marbled dressing room for the ladies.
· Private use of the entire estate with unmatched photographic opportunities!
“There are not enough positive words to describe how in love I am with Carl House and their team. They are AMAZING. They were the best to work with from start to finish and I had no worry that our day would be perfect. I can’t imagine having our wedding at any other venue. The guests all said wonderful things about the staff and how beautiful it is! The food is amazing, Nicole the wedding director is an angel, and Lindy with Carl House Florals is so talented and a true artist. Wedding planning is stressful, but I felt so taken care of and they made it so easy. I love them so much! – Megan Strecker, Bride
When you reserve Carl House for your wedding ceremony and reception, the estate is yours and just yours during that chosen timeframe! Each wedding comes with up to 11 hours of service from our in-house Wedding Director.”
“I had an April 2017 wedding here and it was PHENOMENAL thanks to the Carl House. Nicole is the best wedding planner and knows exactly what she is doing. Lindy did an incredible job on the florals. Both of them are talented and they made sure everything was done exactly how I wanted it. People are STILL talking about the food and how gorgeous the wedding was. All of the vendors that the Carl House provides do an exceptional job. If you are interested in booking your wedding here… do it! I toured over 15 venues with my spouse and once we stepped foot into the Carl House we nevere looked back. – Christina Hulsey, Bride
**Ask our Wedding Specialist about special pricing during times outside of Saturday evening. Ask too about our periodic promotions or ‘short booking’ specials. Call our office at 770-586-0095 or email us at email@example.com for details!
* 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 “Best of Weddings” from The Knot Magazine
* “Best Place for a Wedding” from Gwinnett Magazine 13 years in a row
* 2017 “Best Wedding/Reception Venue” from Best of Atlanta Bridal Awards (BABA)
* 2012 “Best of Atlantabridal.com“
* 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 “Couples Choice Award” from Weddingwire.com
* “Best of” 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and Gold Member from Mywedding.com
* “True Love 2012” from Mywedding.com
* “2014 Best Rehearsal Dinner Site” by Best of Atlanta Bridal Award (BABA)
* 2011 “Top Small Businesses” in Atlanta and the Southeast by Business Leader Magazine
* Awarded 2012, 2013 “Customer Satisfaction Award” presented by Talk of the Town News and Celebration Media, recognizing extraordinary customer service
“Kudos to the staff of Carl House for doing an absolute fabulous job. The food was excellent and plentiful. The flowers, decor, and the grounds were beautiful and the professionalism from start to finish was amazing. Thank you again for giving my daughter the wedding of her dreams.” – Cheryl Moore, MOB
“The moment I first stepped into the Carl House, I knew it was the place where I wanted to get married. My husband and I did visit one more venue after seeing the Carl House, but out hearts and minds never left it. The Carl House team simply made us feel at home from the very beginning. Whether you want an indoor or outdoor ceremony, this place is absolutely beautiful. If you need a florist, look no futher than their very own Lindy. She did an amazing job with our flowers; everything was beautiful! Our wedding day really was perfect, and we could not have done it without our wedding director Nicole. She kept a positive outlook even when I was worried about rain (the weather was perfect!). It is clear that she loves what she does, and she is great at it. She made the day go so smoothly making it possible for me to enjoy every last second. If you are looking for a place to get married, or for any other special event, you will not find a better place than the Carl House.” – Mary McAdams, Bride