Classic Photographers offers professional wedding photography & videography services in the U.S. Our main goals are to provide high quality services & high quality products without breaking your budget. We offer a range of packages that can all be customized to meet your wedding day needs!
We work hard to make sure this process is simple & stress free for all of our engaged couples. Here is a basic overview of how we work.
1. Once you have your wedding date & venue selected, this is the prime time to looking into wedding photography! You can get an overview of all of our packages on the website or you can call and talk to one of our fantastic customer service representatives.
Remember: If you want to customize anything about a package you are interested in, we can take care of that for you, just give us a call!
2. After you've found/built your perfect package, it's time to choose your Photographer! Based on your wedding date & location, we will send you a list of all Photographers available for your wedding day. This allows you to look through each Photographer's profile and choose the one who would fit your style and big day the best.
3. Alright now you've got your package & Photographer, now you just have to make a low down payment of just $99! Payments after this are broken up monthly (interest free of course, with no late fees or credit checks) this ensures your package is paid off 30 days before your wedding date & helps you manage your budget.
4. We will be in contact with you differently depending on if you have an engagement session or not. If you do have an engagement session, we will send you a worksheet for you to schedule your session with your Photographer! If not, we will send you a wedding day worksheet. This is where you will be able to go into detail about your wedding day and everything entailed, including a shot list of what you definitely want your Photographer to capture on your special day!
5. You will have a phone consultation with your Photographer the week of your wedding to go over all of the finalized details or changes for your day so that it is fresh in the Photographer's mind as the prepare to shoot your beautiful matrimony.
And that's it! Easy right? Like I said, we try to make this process as simple as possible because we know you already have enough to worry about. So what are you waiting for?! Go check out our website or get in touch with us in any way that is the most convenient for you; we are excited to be a part of your wedding day. :)
to Add This vendor to Your Favorites