I offer DJ and Master of Ceremony services in the greater Pittsburgh area. I have over 20 years of experience as a wedding entertainer. If you are planning a Wedding reception or other party that requires an experienced, refined DJ, please email or call for more information.
My mission is to provide the highest quality, most reliable DJ and Master of Ceremony services to quality conscious clients. My music library has over 14,000 songs. I use top pop music lists from the last six decades to develop my collection. I keep my eye on Billboard’s top 50 list and make sure I have the current week’s most played songs. I have a subscription for new music that I receive weekly.
I also draw from lists from different genre, such as Motown, Country, Latin, Blues, Christmas, etc. My library also includes “best of” albums from dozens of top artists. I have legal copies of all my music, either cd’s or I’ve purchased mp3 downloads. I’m 100% digital.
MY PROMISE TO YOU – – –
– I will meet with you face-to-face for a consultation before you sign the contract
– The price I quote you will be for the total package.
– I will be set up, ready to go prior to your contracted start time.
– I will work with other vendors, like your caterer and event planner to help the event flow smoothly.
– My music library will be up to date and I will have clean versions of current songs.
– I will have all the requests you give me before the event.
– I will do my best to fulfill any requests your guests have.
– I always carry back up equipment: sound system, computer, microphones.
– I will act and dress professionally and will be respectful to you and your guests.
– Your satisfaction is guaranteed.