Checkout Lily’s Bridal Watch Video

Lily’s Bridal has been helping Orlando brides find their dream wedding gowns since 2003. We specialize in wedding gowns that will fit each individual bride’s tastes. We also carry a number of flower girl, bridesmaids, and prom dresses, as well as jewelry, and bridal accessories. We have recently expanded our collection of designer dresses to be able to offer you an even more amazing selection. Our inventory is constantly changing and new designers are brought on throughout the year. We are authorized retailers of Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, Casablanca, Allure Bridals, and Mary’s Bridal. We also offer in-house alterations as a convenience for each bride. At Lily’s Bridal, we value our customers above all. We are dedicated to making your experience an unforgettable one. Our warm and helpful staff will assist you with everything you need to enhance your bridal beauty! Our doors are always open to browse, however, appointments are appreciated so we can give you our undivided attention that you deserve. For your one-on-one, exclusive bridal experience call us and book your appointment today!

Services

Jewelry

Accessories

Q Do you sell

No, we don't. We are a special order boutique, so 90% of our gowns in-store are floor samples that we order. We do however, always have a discontinued or clearance rack that is "off-the-rack".

Q What is the ordering process for your gowns?

Once you have chosen the gown of your dreams we then move into ordering. We take your necessary measurements and compare them to the appropriate retailers size chart. We then discuss desired ordering size and color with you before we place your order.

Q How long does it take for the gown to get here?

Every designer is slightly different in time however, they all generally take 5-7 months to order. They are made to order, out of the country and that is the reason for the long time frame.

Q How much money is needed to up front to get the gown ordered?

For us to place the order we require a 60% deposit up front, we then require the remaining 40% to be paid up to seven days AFTER the gown comes in-store.

Q Will I be contacted when my gown comes in-store?

As soon as the gown arrives in-store we inspect it and ensure the gown is correct, we call you same day to let you know your gown has arrived! You then have 7 days from our first point of contact.

Q What are your price ranges for bridesmaid gowns and how does payment work?

Bridesmaid gowns, like bridal, vary depending on designer. However, generally short or knee length gowns run $150+ and floor length gowns run $170+ before tax. Like bridal, we also require a 60% deposit down and 40% when the gown comes in-store.

Q How long do bridesmaid gowns take to come in-store?

Bridesmaid gowns take anywhere from 3-4 months.

Q Do you offer in-house alterations?

We have a fantastic seamstress here who does all our alteraions and custom work. Alterations are an additional cost and varies depending on the gown and what work needs to be done.

Q What sizes do your gowns run?

Our floor samples vary in size, they range from size 8-16. We do also have a Womens or Plus Size section of gowns that range from size 18-28. If a gown is too big or too small our consultants are trained to clip you in the gown to invision proper fit.

kirgirly

Great Experience

5/ 5

My experience at Lily’s was great. From the moment I walked in the door looking for a dress, I was greeted by friendly and attentive staff, that tirelessly helped me make my final decision. I loved the selection of dresses they had available, and their pricing was wonderful – they even gave me a 30% discount off the dress for coming back and buying one of their gowns. They were excellent with scheduling appointments for fittings ahead of time to ensure that my dress would be done with plenty of time to spare. Thank you so much! Especially to you, Annie!

Was this review ...?

Rate us and Write a Review

Quality of Service

Value

Responsiveness

Flexibility

Browse

Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

Opening Hours

Show all timings
  • Monday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Tuesday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Thursday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Friday10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Saturday10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
  • Sunday12:00 PM - 04:00 PM
  • $$$$
  • Price Range 1000 - 5000
building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

Claim This Listing

You agree & accept our Terms & Conditions for posting this information?.

Get in Contact with Us

You agree & accept our Terms & Conditions for submitting this information?

Your request has been submitted successfully.