Megan Santi looks forward to working with you! Hiring her as your wedding ceremony musician gives you a host of options. Megan received her Masters of Commercial Music from Belmont University, and has been working as a professional vocalist and pianist for many years.
1. If you’re local to the Nashville area, Megan offers consulatation service to ensure that everything is just right for your special day. You can just give her a general outline if your decision quota is full, or have a detailed list of every song desired. She’ll also give you a set of questions to have your wedding planner ask the venue, like sound needs and parking/load-in.
2. Megan will attend your ceremony rehearsal to time each piece to fit the venue and number of people involved. You get the flexibility of a live musician with the predictabliity of pre-recorded music.
3. Megan teaches at Belmont University, a Nashville college renowned for its student musicians. Want to add a cello or guitarist to your ceremony? Megan can help you arrange that.
4. You have a special family member that is going to sing the Prelude? No problem. Megan has accompanied vocalists for over 10 years.
5. You want a little Pachelbel and some Norah Jones? Again, not a problem. Megan is well-versed in many styles.
For references, please email Megan directly at email@example.com. She looks forward to working with you!