8 Ways to Generate More Leads for Your Business
Forget about your product for a second because even with the best product in the world, your business will fail if no one knows about it.The bottom line is those with the most leads win because leads mean more revenue. And revenue means more profit (most of the time).
1. Directly engage with leads Direct customer engagement should be one of your top priorities. I know your time is limited, but this should be one of those off hours type of activity you take up. FAQ’s are great but not the most effective. More engaged customers’ results in better word-of-mouth and more leads.
2. Deploy outbound & inbound marketing According to the stats, outbound marketing is still more effective than inbound marketing. It doesn’t however mean you forget about inbound marketing. You should deploy both approaches in a balanced manner to help generate more leads. An easy inbound strategy is to personalize your email communication and get active in online communities by regularly sharing informative content, as well as solving common customer problems. This will help you establish healthy relationships with your customers and build more leads and engagement.
3. Make your Tweets sing If possible, include images with your Tweets, people like visuals. Plus, use hashtags, so your content is easier to find. The more often you are found, the more leads you will get.
4. Tap into Leads Databases If you are marketing your wedding business with websites or wedding shows that give you access to leads databases or lists, you should make sure you access and use these databases with best practices. To have access to a database and not use it to market your business and test different offers is holding you back.
5. Comment on other blogs Writing comments on blogs can be helpful in getting your name out there and eventually generating leads. Be helpful and generous with your comments and people will want to see what you have to offer.
6. Use email marketing Email marketing features the concept of direct engagement. While developing email content to generate leads, you need to take into the account the following:
Subject line: The subject line must be enticing so that it makes the recipient want to read the content. The subject line should address the problems that your potential leads are facing.
Concise: The content of the email should be concise, brief and engaging.
Incorporate social media: Integrate social media links in your emails, so that the readers can easily be redirected to your social media page.
Embed images: An image can speak more than 1000 words; thus, it is a good idea to embed images as well as text in your emails. (Hint: Try to include lightweight images, so that email content loads faster)
Integrate a call-to-action button: CTAs are most effective at the top half of the email.
7. Don’t forget your signature Make your email signature effective by embedding a link that redirects the reader to relevant content. With the help of link integration, the chance of maximum web traffic flow towards your content will be higher. If you implement HTML coding in your emails, make sure to test it on all the platforms to make sure that everything is working fine.
8. Participate in forums & Comment on Blog Posts Both are great ways to get your name better known, build credibility through participation and comments and learn more about your customers. The better you know your customers, the easier it is to contact them with a potential offer.
About the author:
Tammy ElliotTammy Elliot was the President of Perfect Wedding Guide. Ms Elliot was responsible for the strategic development of existing and new products lines (print, internet, bridal shows), and the development of business and sales strategies for all company products. Ms Elliot has extensive experience in medial sales and management. Her career spans a multitude of mediums, where she has managed, owned, and/or consulted at numerous media outlets including radio, TV, cable, and print. She has guided numerous start-ups and turn around situations for organizations.