When you plan your wedding, 1,000 little pieces go into making it a reflection of you as a couple.
Every decision from your attire to the design of the cake is a reflection of your personal style. Not the least of which is your First Dance song.
Perfect Wedding Guide entertainment vendors across the country are some of the best in their markets, and an excellent resource for picking music that sets the tone for your wedding.
Here are the Top 10 Most Popular First Dance Songs, according to Spotify.
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- At Last – Etta James
- All of Me – John Legend
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagna
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
- Perfect Duet – Ed Sheeran & Beyonce
What is your First Dance song?