The tradition of a first dance is so romantic. Such an intimate moment, sharing a dance between you and your new spouse surrounded by your friends and family.
When it comes to choosing the song for this special moment, it can be overwhelming. There are SO many romantic songs out there, from classics to modern hits. We’ve put together a list of just a few of our favorites that will easily bring all the heart eyes to your wedding guests (and maybe a few tears, too).
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- All of Me – John Legend
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- At Last – Etta James
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Yours – Russell Dickerson
- H.O.L.Y. – Florida Georgia Line
- Die a Happy Man – Thomas Rhett
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
- Marry Me – Train
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Then – Brad Paisley
- Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
- I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
- My Best Friend – Tim McGraw
- Everything – Michael Buble
There are so many wonderful, romantic ballads out there, but when it comes down to it, it’s important to choose a song that really fits your love story. Whether that is classic, country, pop, or any other genre, a first dance song is how you and your spouse show your friends and family how much you love each other.